Add-Ons no longer work

busboygeo

Can anyone help me please ive just started using the old FS2004 on windows 10 64bit the problem is some add-ons are fine some are not, ive no AI Traffic wont run traffic 2005 a lot of airport add ons are the same i seem to still be able the original PMDG 737=600/700 cant get the latest fmc cycle to download. The add-ons that i seam to ne having problems with are the Just Flight 1s so far is there away to update ms2004 Database

If you write to Just Flight they may be able to help with an update. They provided me with a utility to install the FS9 'Flying Club' software which wouldn't install under W10 64bit.

I've got no problem with AI traffic, but I'm not using a commercial package, just a collection of traffic files from various sources and those I've created myself.

If you are attempting to reinstall any Just Flight older software that originally came with a 16 bit installer you might be out of luck. This is the response I got from them when I had the same problem with some of their older sceneries. They said "Sorry no longer supported" and were at least nice enough to give me a credit towards some future purchase.

DR

To view my repaints and other stuff just click on the image below!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]