CBFSim DH89 Dragon Rapide

Dave Garwood of Classic British Flight Sim group has ported over his DH89 Dragon Rapide from FSX:

DH89.jpg

Now I'm no fan of these FSX port-overs, but this one is not only very well done; it's possibly the best handling tail-dragger in MSFS!

The sounds and textures are also superb, she's magnificently slow and you have to give her time to respond to the controls - braking can be risky on the ground though...

There are ten excellent liveries included, with more on the way, a pilot's handbook and a Read Me file which you MUST read first because it gives you important info on how to activate the many variants and features built-in to this model.

It's only available from Sim-Outhouse: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=28440&catid=243

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Dave Garwood of Classic British Flight Sim group has ported over his DH89 Dragon Rapide from FSX:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]227287[/ATTACH]

Now I'm no fan of these FSX port-overs, but this one is not only very well done; it's possibly the best handling tail-dragger in MSFS!

The sounds and textures are also superb, she's magnificently slow and you have to give her time to respond to the controls - braking can be risky on the ground though...

There are ten excellent liveries included, with more on the way, a pilot's handbook and a Read Me file which you MUST read first because it gives you important info on how to activate the many variants and features built-in to this model.

It's only available from Sim-Outhouse: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=28440&catid=243

One of my favourite aircraft for FSX. Thanks for the heads up Tim, it's definitely one worth trying out in MSFS.

I took a flight in one at Duxford a few years back. Great memories.

Cheers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You're welcome Keith. As a child, my Dad flew in one circa 1950 on holiday to the Isle of Man with his parents and older brother, from a private airstrip near Huddersfield (EGND). On the flight back the weather became so poor over Manchester that the pilot flew low enough to read the road signs and follow the roads from Manchester back to Huddersfield!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

You're welcome Keith. As a child, my Dad flew in one circa 1950 on holiday to the Isle of Man with his parents and older brother, from a private airstrip near Huddersfield (EGND). On the flight back the weather became so poor over Manchester that the pilot flew low enough to read the road signs and follow the roads from Manchester back to Huddersfield!
Wow!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk