Anyone using the slowest plane in MSFS?

Is anyone using Zlin's Savage Shock Ultra?

It's available in the Premium Deluxe version of MSFS.

Does it have a rudder and aileron trim in real life? Also, where can I get a copy of the manual or the POH (Pilot Operating Handbook)?

Thank you.

Win 10 Pro, MSFS Premium Deluxe Steam, i7-8700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1070ti, hardwired 950 Mbps, wifi 5 Ghz 50+ Mbps, Gsync 27-in 2560 x 1440 Dell monitor, Logitech 3D Pro joystick, and Quest 2 VR

Do you mean the Bleriot? It's a lot of fun to speed along at 30mph with wing warping.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Do you mean the Bleriot? It's a lot of fun to speed along at 30mph with wing warping.

Bleriot? Isn't it the Zlin Shock Ultra?

https://www.polygon.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-guide/21403173/all-planes-list-get-new-planes-standard-deluxe-premium

Edited by oneleg
Win 10 Pro, MSFS Premium Deluxe Steam, i7-8700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1070ti, hardwired 950 Mbps, wifi 5 Ghz 50+ Mbps, Gsync 27-in 2560 x 1440 Dell monitor, Logitech 3D Pro joystick, and Quest 2 VR

AFAIK there are mighty few non-ultralight modern planes slower than the Bleriot's blazing speed of 45mph, the Aerolite 103 ultralight is pretty close?

Edited by chicagorandy

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Randy, I think he was referring to the slowest stock aircraft that came in the sim. The Bleriot is slower than the Zin Shock, but is an addon.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Ah...quite right... but I do still enjoy the Bleriot and the 103 - lol

Apologies if I caused any coinfusion for the OP.