Mid-day Complete Trip...The United Way.

Excellent set! All great shots of the A320.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Excellent set! All great shots of the A320.

I agree 100%! Great shots!!

RW I will also say I made that trip in reverse the Air California way in the 60's. Air Cal only operated as a bus line would. It operated all fliights in a counter clockwise rotation. So it was a direct flight down the coast, though with several stops, from SFO to LAX.

Going from LAX to SFO also included stops in Santa Ana, San Diego, Riverside, Sacramento, and a ton of other cities before finally getting to SFO. Again using a counter clockwise rotation.

In fact LAX to Santa Ana was a several minute flight and much faster than driving on the freeway. Santa Ana to LAX took several hours including all those other stops including a stop in SFO!!! :eek::eek: Driving a car, riding the Hound, or riding a motorcycle was a much faster trip. Hitch hiking would probably be faster most days as well!

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.