Impossible to make a Flight Plan

After a difficult morning, I managed to update (and it doesn't seem like a small thing!) I tried a flight over Berlin, which I must say is reproduced great, then I decided, before doing more complex things, to do any IFR flight by setting it from the world map. Well: whatever airport I set as departure or arrival, with any aircraft, whether in VOR to VOR mode, or in low or high altitude airways, it was impossible for me to set either SID, STAR or APP .... it only offers me: "direct departure" or "direct arrival" or "automatic approach". What should I do?

I specify that my Community folder is empty. I have only purchased a few airports from the Microsoft store which I have already uninstalled

I really hope for an answer because my computer skills are very poor! I think I will have to uninstall and then reinstall everything but I have no idea how to do this

Thank you very much

After a difficult morning, I managed to update (and it doesn't seem like a small thing!) I tried a flight over Berlin, which I must say is reproduced great, then I decided, before doing more complex things, to do any IFR flight by setting it from the world map. Well: whatever airport I set as departure or arrival, with any aircraft, whether in VOR to VOR mode, or in low or high altitude airways, it was impossible for me to set either SID, STAR or APP .... it only offers me: "direct departure" or "direct arrival" or "automatic approach". What should I do?

I specify that my Community folder is empty. I have only purchased a few airports from the Microsoft store which I have already uninstalled

I really hope for an answer because my computer skills are very poor! I think I will have to uninstall and then reinstall everything but I have no idea how to do this

Thank you very much

I don't have the exact answer your looking for, however, I don't think uninstalling/reinstalling is the answer.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

... I don't think uninstalling/reinstalling is the answer.

I agree 100%

I've installed Windows 10 one time and MSFS one time, that was a couple of weeks after when it first came out.

Always been able to resolve any issues without the waste of time of reinstalling.

Next best thing is this, which cleans out MSFS generated files and only takes a few minutes...

https://forum.orbxdirect.com/topic/209129-microsoft-flight-simulator-please-try-this-first-before-asking-for-product-support/

Step 4 ??? I think he meant to say "Don't add anything to the Community folder until restarting one time."

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Can you tell us how much memory you have on your computer. I just built a pretty complex flight plan and everything worked fine with the drop down menus, plus using add. If you are low on memory, I wonder if that might be limiting your ability to build a flight plan??
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU