MSFS P40 Tomahawk

L must be missing something been landing FS9, FSX and MSFS props forever but I just purchased the P40 and

msfs p40 tomahawk flips over on landing. I check CG and settings the manual recommends but acts like the brakes are on maybe they are. Any suggestions?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I checked and double checked that but thanks I know I might not be an expert but man I land every other airplane I have ever downloaded and this one has me stumped. MSFS does have issue but have landed all my other aircraft just to check. I really hope I"m get a response from BigRadials or maybe someone whyo has this aircraft I love a puzzle but the restart time in MSFS doesn't help here either

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Hallelujah!! I found well almost what is happening. I emptied my community folder and was able to land.

Nothing gets by me. Now I had around 148 addons in there Ha! Ha! Would have thought it would have been a little more forgiving. Now just which one or ones are the culprit?

Mike G.

Well an update not sure what was happening maybe I just needed practice but as I slowly added my mod's to the community folder to isolate anything cause my flipping over landing I ended up installing all the files making sure I could complete a successful landing between additions and now I can land but the aircraft is awful squirrely. All over the runway on takeoff I use peddles to. Hard to believe the real aircraft produced that much torque.

Mike G.

The real WWII prop driven fighter planes had a phenomenal amount of engine induced torque, thanks to their substantial engines, and by all accounts were a handful to fly.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx