Load time seems to have increased and it does not seem as smooth?

My load times seem to have markedly increased and my flights don't seem as smooth after the latest update? Anyone else experience this?
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Yes i have also noticed this. Before I could start up msfs2020 In a matter of a couple minutes. Now I start up msfs2020 and walk away. I will leave my computer room and sometimes come back 7 to 10 min later and it is still loading.

Then with the flights. I used to have very smooth flights and now it is a bit choppy. The worst is now when I take off in the cessna 172, the second I leave the ground my plane is all over the place. I have to get it back in line, which I do but it makes it look like I have no idea what I am doing and my takeoffs look horrible .

I am a very big supporter of msfs2020, I have been there since day 1 and have had the ups and down of each update, but come on now. By now these small things should have been taken care off.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

It took me, 3:39 from start to being on the Tarmac ready to fly (I stopped the clock while I was figuring out the flight plan , lol
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality