Cockpit Camera Upper View

One thing I would like to do is not have to use the mouse to get to the upper cockpit view when I am landing. Is it possible to switch it from using the mouse to my Honeycomb Yoke? Since I now have the Bravo Throttle Quadrant I have more to work with. I don't use the yoke mounted elevator trim tab function and that would be a convenient location for the camera function. Any suggestions welcome.
Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.

By "upper cockpit view" do you mean the landing view? If so, just press the spacebar on your keyboard to toggle up and back down.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Not sure why you would use the mouse for it anyway? I have a button on thr honeycomb yoke which toggles the view. You can setup any key or controller for it of course.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

By "upper cockpit view" do you mean the landing view? If so, just press the spacebar on your keyboard to toggle up and back down.

Yes, the landing view. Yes, it's the same view. I use the mouse sometimes to click on it on the screen. I started using the spacebar after I got the Bravo Throttle Quadrant and started "binding" the switches for other uses. I thought this might be a better option than using the keyboard.

Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.

Yes, the landing view. Yes, it's the same view. I use the mouse sometimes to click on it on the screen. I started using the spacebar after I got the Bravo Throttle Quadrant and started "binding" the switches for other uses. I thought this might be a better option than using the keyboard.

Now I have the instrument views and landing view on the yoke switches. Works better for me flying in this nasty weather of late.

Glad you sorted it :)

Speaking of nasty weather.. there’s a thunderstorm here in Bradford at the moment. Thought I’d do a bit of flying around Leeds/Bradford Airport.. big mistake LOL. I can barely see a thing, apart from the lightning flashes.

MSFS has certainly got the weather right at the moment!

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles