A320 FBW invisible after update

I am using PC. After the 7 Sept update the A320 FBW is invisible. It shows in the list of planes. It loads and the sound is there, it moves but it's just invisible. The Asobo one is ok as are the other planes. I emptied community folder the day before the update and have not touched it since. I have deleted the fbw, restarted pc and then reinstalled the fbw but still invisible. Earlier in the day, before the update, it was working fine. Anyone else this problem and any solution or suggestion?

Thanks

Roy

You are not alone.. same situation here! I will try to delete the FBW through my content manager and reinstall it from the FBW website

J-Louis

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

You are not alone.. same situation here! I will try to delete the FBW through my content manager and reinstall it from the FBW website

J-Louis[/quote

That's what i have done now. First I've deleted the fbw in content manager, closed sim, restarted pc and downloaded from the fbw website. I've put the stable mode with a couple of liveries from flightsim.to and it's all perfect.

• 2 weeks later...
I have this problem, located the FBW folder, deleted it, removed all Liveries regarding the A320 from the community folder, re-installed the FBW A320 Neo stable version 0.7.0 and...invisible plane! Like you I find it, can select it, just with 320Neo native livery + FBW's own- and load it and...its invisible still. I see the green and red marking lights from the wings... I am running sim version 1.19.9.0

• 2 weeks later...