Strange goings on...

avallillo

Is anyone else getting a strange process occurring when they try to open flightsim.com in Firefox? It looks like some kind of third party site, and it seems likely to be malware of some sort.

For some unknown reason I also cannot add a screenshot, or any image to this message. So I cannot show you the screenshot I got of the splash screen that shows up before flightsim.com eventually gets through, somewhere around 10-15 seconds after it otherwise should. But the strange process appears to call itself DDos Protection by Cloudflare and it says that it is "checking your browser before accessing flightsim.com"

@avillillo, Look out your window is there a car parked across the road with two guys in it, one of them has binoculars or a camera with a long lens. :)

Col.

Hey, Colin.....do you mean this guy?

download.jpeg

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

"Well, let me describe the scene to you. There are these guys, see? They've probably been up for like two days. They stink of B.O., they have coffee breath, they're constipated from sittin' on their butts for so long, they're sitting in a van, and they're probably parked right up the street from you...

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG