Security check before accessing the site.

ColR1948

Ran into it myself over the last day or two as well. Cloudflare provides a lot of underlying infrastructure and services for the internet, including protection against denial of service and other attacks. Would need Nels or Rick to chime in.

Ding Dong!!! Yes, we are under attack again and have had to enable the user check.

It should only be a minor inconvenience but it allows us to keep the site running.

Best regards to All!

Rick

Thanks, Rick! Thought something might be slightly amiss! :eek:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Now if someone could inquire as to why Text Files like the Readme.txt from the File View function in the File Library will not display when they're clicked on...

Alan :pilot:

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Now if someone could inquire as to why Text Files like the Readme.txt from the File View function in the File Library will not display when they're clicked on...

Alan :pilot:

Yes I'm getting this as well in the File Library Zip View. I'm using Microsoft Edge browser. When I click on a .cfg or .txt file, I just get a blank screen.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Ding Dong!!! Yes, we are under attack again and have had to enable the user check.

It should only be a minor inconvenience but it allows us to keep the site running.

Best regards to All!

Rick

I'm unable to access the forums using Tapatalk, is it for the same reason?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 10 months later...

If you don't have a script blocker stalling it, close the tab, clear the cache, restart the browser, and try again.

I got the "checking your browser" yesterday, just closed the tab and returned a couple of hours later and it was gone. (My response whenever I see that "we are checking your browser" on any site.)

I'm unable to access the forums using Tapatalk, is it for the same reason?

Me too, I can not read the forum by tapatalk.

happy landings! Christian:pilot:

Intel i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHZ, 4 Kerne, 16 GB

MSI RX 480; M. SATA WD 500 GB;

WD RED PRO 2TB Win 10, 64 bit; FSX Gold Acc.