Weird buildings near Watsonville

So I was doing some pure flying in a C152 today, practicing landings at our local airport in Watsonville, when I spotted these buildings southeast of the airport, plunked down in the middle of farm fields where no buildings should be.

KWVI to KWVI - odd building two.jpg

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.09.03 odd building 1.jpg

What they're supposed to be is anybody's guess.

Good day.

Edited by Aptosflier
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

That’s where the super elite billionaires meet to discuss how to take over the world.

Aaahh, Mr. Kingnorris - we've been expecting you...

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

So I was doing some pure flying in a C152 today, practicing landings at our local airport in Watsonville, when I spotted these buildings southeast of the airport, plunked down in the middle of farm fields where no buildings should be.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]227170[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]227171[/ATTACH]

What they're supposed to be is anybody's guess.

Good day.

Those are greenhouses, look at them in Google Earth.

BTW

SE of the Watsonville Airport is Watsonville.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

Those are greenhouses, look at them in Google Earth.

BTW

SE of the Watsonville Airport is Watsonville.

Greenhouses! Well, they sure fooled me; they look like misplaced office buildings.

Yes, you're right, they're northeast of the airport. It's a wonder I can find my way around at all in MSFS without GPS.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5