Sandown Pier, UK released

Thanks Keith. Another lovely pier. Installed it earlier and had a flight around the island this evening. Shame I forgot to put Ryde pier back, but I've done so now.

What piers are on your list of to do piers now or are you keeping it under wraps? Burnham on sea is one I would like to have.

Thanks again for all your efforts. I hope that the rest of the community is enjoying them as much as I am.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Thanks Keith. Another lovely pier. Installed it earlier and had a flight around the island this evening. Shame I forgot to put Ryde pier back, but I've done so now.

What piers are on your list of to do piers now or are you keeping it under wraps? Burnham on sea is one I would like to have.

Thanks again for all your efforts. I hope that the rest of the community is enjoying them as much as I am.

Many thanks.

I hope to eventually do all of the piers but it's a long job. Next up is Penarth Pier, South Glamorgan.

To do a half decent job I need to gather good quality images and aerial shots. Fortunately flyers of drones share some videos on YT which helps.

I'll put Burnham on the shortlist!

Cheers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk