Database of transition altitudes

ALBE

Hello

For my website, I'm looking for a database of world transition altitudes.

I found, some monthes ago, a file named transalt.csv but I can't retrieve it despite many searches on internet.

Perhaps one of you knows where it is possible to obtain these datas (database, excel files, text file or other formats).

You can have a glance at my site devoted to flying simulation : https://simu.alain-bettan.fr

Any help or idea would be appreciated, thank you in advance

Friendly,

Alain

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X o/c 4,4GHz, RAM 16 Go, Graphic Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8Go screens : 2x22", 1x7", 2 tablets / Prepar3d V4.5 Saitek/Logitech ProFlight Yoke + 2 quadrants, radiopanel, multipanel, rudders, driven with SPAD-neXt

• 7 months later...
Hello

For my website, I'm looking for a database of world transition altitudes.

I found, some monthes ago, a file named transalt.csv but I can't retrieve it despite many searches on internet.

Perhaps one of you knows where it is possible to obtain these datas (database, excel files, text file or other formats).

You can have a glance at my site devoted to flying simulation : https://simu.alain-bettan.fr

Any help or idea would be appreciated, thank you in advance

Friendly,

Alain

Varies according to airport, country and location No single answer fits all, not even here in the UK.

Generally, here it's 6,000 ft ASL, but it varies from 5,000 ft in Manchester and Doncaster down to as little as FL245 in some cases. And will also vary according to aviation activity. FWIW I generally avoid the Flight Levels as that is beneficial for VFR in many cases. There is no `single .csv` or anything... I've never been made aware of one for any other country, for that matter. And believe me, I've looked... You might need to first look up `Level Bust` as definition. Sometimes the real world impinges on your simulation activity!