Once you've mastered landing in MSFS ...

Just not a FLIGHT SIMULATOR, which is what this page is about, hence the original poster's post should not be here! I have to ask, are the moderators even clicking the link there?

It's a joke. It's not a thing; it's a parody of all simulators. I found it funny and thought others here would too. I figure we all can use a laugh once in a while.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Forums still have rules. They should be followed. If I did it, I know the post would have been removed IMMEDIATELY. It IS real too by the way. Just google it.

What if it was a simulator for mowing grass runways ...?

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

It's a joke. It's not a thing; it's a parody of all simulator.

Hi Steve, it’s actually a real sim. There have been a few joke posts about it on the official flight sim forum and I actually posted the same link over there a few weeks ago.. it is real (and actually looks pretty good :) )

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/lawn-mowing-simulator/9npfjtm4hbh9?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Now.. I wonder if you can mow in real weather... addon Flymos.. maybe some study grade lawn mowers? :)

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I bet the scenery in this one gets a bit repetitive: https://store.steampowered.com/app/785660/Subway_Simulator/

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

If it's something you get enjoyment from, then why not.

As daft as it sounds...mowing my lawn with a glass of cider is actually quite an enjoyable experience.

More than one though...and things start to look decidedly skew-whiffed:D

Roger your last! But replace the cider with a good dark ale and I'm in.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

"Hmm, my upkeep expenses for my Chateau are a bit bothersome, maybe we should inspire the plebs, the great unwashed masses to mow the grass for free... make it an enjoyable "game" for them, and they'll never know they did a job for a super-weathly, without even being paid a single Deutsche Mark! Haha, they are so gullible!"

What's the stall speed of that thing?

Dunno, but you'd have to throttle up bigtime in tall grass.