Question for WT G1000 (legacy) users

Hi everyone. To those that currently use the lagacy Working Title G1000 (i.e., not the nxi), which version are you currently using?

Strangely, I found that v0.4.0 works well, but that it contains the known bug where the range knob doesn't work. On the other hand, V0.4.1 (the latest) gives me black screens...

So, which version are you all using? Presumably v0.4.1 works for all of you?

Also, before anyone suggests I use the nxi, I'm not quite ready to. I frequently use the DA40NG mod, which relies on the legacy version for enhanced engine pages. The creator of that mod has stated that he will not incorporate the nxi until it's more stable - so for me, it's a non-starter.

Thanks everyone!

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

I'm using the NXi (which has just been updated again this weekend) with all the modded GA planes including the DA40NG and find it very stable - I can't say that I miss the enhanced engine pages very much, I didn't really use them before.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Ok, thanks Tim. I frequently use the additional pages (especially engine) during startup. So they're quite important to me.

Gun to my head, if I had to choose between them and the zoom function, I'd take the additional MFD pages and use the VFR map (sh*tty though it is).

Anyone else have any luck?

I'm using the NXi (which has just been updated again this weekend) with all the modded GA planes including the DA40NG and find it very stable - I can't say that I miss the enhanced engine pages very much, I didn't really use them before.

Has Working Title resolved the CTD problem? I’ve been away from my PC this weekend, so haven’t had a chance to test it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

All the WT packages have been updated for SU5 compatibility now, so hopefully that's cured any CTD issues - I haven't had any, for what that's worth lol.

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

All the WT packages have been updated for SU5 compatibility now, so hopefully that's cured any CTD issues - I haven't had any, for what that's worth lol.

Where do you guys get yours? I'd like to give them a whirl.

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

I downloaded 0.4.1 and installed it - same result, black screens. I reinstalled V0.4.0 and back to a working instrument. Okay no range knob but I can live with that for now. TBH can't be bothered to mess around.

As I will be away from the sim for a while decided to leave the NXi version for now to let them keep updating it until it's a "full" version - or I get back to my desk!

Oh ok. Thanks Mr. Terry. For a while there I thought I was missing something.

Curiously, the folder of v0.4.0 (the working one) contains more files than 0.4.1. I wonder if that's the problem... I also checked when downloading from various sources, including WT themselves. Seems uncharacteristically negligent, though...

Did you download the latest NXi version from the marketplace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Yes, I think it's only available in Marketplace.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk