Does anyone know of any AI traffic that will be avail for MSFS?

Has anyone heard of any AI traffic that will be available for MSFS? I am looking for something like Just Flight? I have not heard of any pay ware in development. There was some freeware being developed, but I heard those plans were scrapped. I just don't like flying with Orbit, Soar, Pacifica or World Travel.

Has anyone heard of any AI traffic that will be available for MSFS? I am looking for something like Just Flight? I have not heard of any pay ware in development. There was some freeware being developed, but I heard those plans were scrapped. I just don't like flying with Orbit, Soar, Pacifica or World Travel.
I'd like to know this one too. I really miss my "My Traffic X" that i used in fsx. Hopefully they are on the case but I haven't heard any whispers.

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Aerosoft WAS working on Simple Traffic...

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1112-simple-traffic/

...but cancelled it after SU5 killed it. They said they may try to revive it.

My guess is Just Flight and Flight1 probably want to only release something when the sim becomes more refined and also wouldn't kill it with a new sim update..

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

My guess is Just Flight and Flight1 probably want to only release something when the sim becomes more refined and also wouldn't kill it with a new sim update..

Well, to be all honest, Flight One could do one now - they just don't want to with what's available for the SDK...They sell OTHER PUBLISHER'S products, but not their own, so its alright for them to make money off of other people's work in their market place but not dable and learn on the way to try to at least create something usable in the mean time.

Practice Makes Perfect.

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Until SOMETHING becomes available, you can change out the Orbit, Soar, Pacifica or World Travel for your favorites. As the author suggests MAKE BACK UPS before you edit anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxmAs9qDCss

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro