Pilots No Longer in Aircraft?

Anyone else notice this since the update? Another bug to report to Asobo.

I saw 2 pilots in my C172 yesterday while I was looking around (as usual) in drone view.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Mine are still there as well. Here is a blowup of a shot from a flight after the last update.

Pilots.jpg

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I saw 2 pilots in my C172 yesterday while I was looking around (as usual) in drone view.

Mine are still there as well. Here is a blowup of a shot from a flight after the last update.

This was Carenados, so maybe its an add-on aircraft problem?

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Everything is missing inside my TBM 930, it's just a shell of an airplane. The 172 is OK.
i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

Everything is missing inside my TBM 930, it's just a shell of an airplane. The 172 is OK.

Yeah, its odd with some of the problems from this last update. I just don't get Asobo's logic on it how they could have released it breaking so many other items along with it.

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Yeah, mine appeared again in the same aircraft they weren't in yesterday. Odd.

Maybe they were self isolating yesterday:)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Had this happen on a flight in the Bonanza. Later did some testing to see if it was the enhanced B36 addon, then various other addons I use covering co-pilot, liveries etc. After over an hour I couldn't reproduce it at all with any combination of settings. I did notice at one point the "crew" were slow to appear in the aircraft but a repeat start was okay.

Have come to the conclusion it's a bug somewhere, probably because the sim is still not fully stable, and am just going to get on with flying. If the crew are invisible, well that's okay, not worth worrying about.