Deliberate Update

I really am at a loos here after spending a month trying out MSFS and with great success with the free xbox trial that came with my new laptop I purchased the premium edition and add heck 200 plus mods with great success again only to have whomever is designing this program send us an update that virtually ruined every free and paid add on I installed. I think that it must have been on purpose because it sure was a cheap shot and even though as some have updated their work so we could reinstall it how redundant. Is it a matter of money? I have vented here as well as a lot of others but now I am not going to complain I just want to know why they did that to us. I mam past the anger now I am hurt. I would really like to ask the person or persons responsible why. The game on it''s own will run fine without the add ons that give it some life because MS surly didn't like the bridges. If I wanted to look at the google map I can do that own my phone watching real airlines come and go from the Reno airport where I live. I am using this not my regular FSX signature:

Using a KVM Switch to watch a larger screen

ASUS - ROG Zephyrus M15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q - 1TB SSD - Prism Gray

It runs MSFS pretty good to for a Laptop

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

It should be fine, but realize, its known add-ons cause issues after the updates. You need to empty your community folder before updating it. Even if you just copy it to another location on the drive on your computer. Its a must step before updates.

How many ghz is your computer Prociessor? You fail to mention that. How many cores? otherwise should be alright.

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

USB listed his processor type, the details are easily available; any search engine will lead to Intel's spec sheet as well as many other sources of information (4 cores 3.5 gig).

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/75123/intel-core-i7-4770k-processor-8m-cache-up-to-3-90-ghz.html

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

It should be fine, but realize, its known add-ons cause issues after the updates. You need to empty your community folder before updating it. Even if you just copy it to another location on the drive on your computer. Its a must step before updates.

How many ghz is your computer Prociessor? You fail to mention that. How many cores? otherwise should be alright.

You missed them point. My builds run my simulators fine FSX, FS9 MSFS fine. It is the third party mods that are giving me issues after this last update and my questions is did the designer not know they where going to screw up all these add odd ons from places like flightsim.to comme on! The add ons are half the fun. I am not that good at it but I personally placed some 68 Nimitz Aircraft Carriers around the world in FSX complete with WOAI Tomcats A7s six on a carrier on flight plans that actully stop in the trap zones. I know this is a new sim but it took us one step forward and two steps back.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Is using a mod manager for MSFS not a thing? [emoji848]

I can highly recommend Sedenion's Open Mod Manager. Might be a little cumbersome to setup, but when you have it going, it's super.

https://github.com/sedenion/OpenModMan

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk