Thread: Article: Simple Traffic Cancelled

Blog Entries

Default Article: Simple Traffic Cancelled

As closely as Aerosoft worked with Asobo (They are the ones who released MSFS on disk), this is definitely a kick in the nuts.

This is one add-on I was seriously considering.

Asobo just kicked me in the nuts too

Yes, I'm sure Asobo did this on purpose. Both to Aerosoft and specifically to you. I do hope you are able to move on with your life.

And for the record, Asobo owes nothing to Aerosoft. They owe us as consumers and that's it. Not having some clowns trying to hack the traffic system in MSFS is likely best for all of us as so many of the alleged problems with this SU5 are due to poorly made addons.

Blog Entries

I agree 100%, Asobo is in Denial, they keep saying how great is the game and how fantastic are the Updates, when its Not True. They mess up quite a few number of users and Developers with this crazy and latest so called update that destoyed Developer's moths of work. Most have also had to re-do their airplanes.
    I was expecting Simple Traffic as a much needed addon.

Aerosoft was going to over-charge us anyway, for something that Asobo now did for free?

Next to fall are the weather- and seasonal foliage add-ons

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rooitou View Post
    Aerosoft was going to over-charge us anyway, for something that Asobo now did for free?
    The "Covid" bug.....everyone wants everything for free......most free stuff is not very good. this world is going to pot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sky44 View Post
    The "Covid" bug.....everyone wants everything for free......most free stuff is not very good. this world is going to pot!!!!
    He said nothing of "free". He said over charge and that is something that Aerosoft is notorious for doing and the last thing I bought from them was their F-16 before it got tied to P3D never to be updated again. Their CRJ is $51USD and way over priced for what it is. Just because the sim is new doesn't mean that the addons need to be unreasonably priced.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ryogahibiki345 View Post
    He said nothing of "free". He said over charge and that is something that Aerosoft is notorious for doing and the last thing I bought from them was their F-16 before it got tied to P3D never to be updated again. Their CRJ is $51USD and way over priced for what it is. Just because the sim is new doesn't mean that the addons need to be unreasonably priced.
    The guy said Asobo has done this for FREE! will you please tell me what it is? for the AI traffic asobo has right now is default aircraft NOT what Aerosoft announced ---Real Airlines logos!!!!! on the Ai. So what are you talking about?...no one bends your arm to buy anything. If you are smart, you can check all over the net about any product and find out if its good or not before dishing out your money...Be Smart!