Microstutters present MSFS since last update

This is a new one for me, I am getting what I call a micro stutter, every 4-5 seconds while flying around 1,000 ft AGL. The AC will pause for a fraction of a second every 4-5 seconds.

I have adjusted ALL of my settings down 1-2 notches (was on Ultra). Did not help with the micro stutters.

GPU has the latest drivers, am updated on everything else.

Suggestions?

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

David,

Check your V-sync setting.

I had the same on the initial release. I had to turn off v-sync and it has bee smooth ever since.

Hal

Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

David,

Check your V-sync setting.

I had the same on the initial release. I had to turn off v-sync and it has bee smooth ever since.

Hal

Will that a go. Thought I might have, but willing to double check!

Thanks!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Turned V-synch off, still had the micro stutters :(

I was hoping that that would help.

Only idea I had. Sorry

Hal

Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

Have you limited your FPS via the NVidia panel? If not, wondering if that will help. I had severe stuttering with what appeared to be caused by traffic (other flight simmers) after the update but that appears to of gone, not sure if it was a change to traffic settings or not.
System: I7 8700k 3.7Ghz, RTX3070 inno3d iChill X4, 32Gb 3000Mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM, 2 x 1Tb ssd, 1 x M.2 ssd, 1 x 250Gb ssd, 32" Gigabyte monitor, Thrustmaster T.16000m controller

Nothing micro about my stutters since SU5. Darned great pauses.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Have you limited your FPS via the NVidia panel? If not, wondering if that will help. I had severe stuttering with what appeared to be caused by traffic (other flight simmers) after the update but that appears to of gone, not sure if it was a change to traffic settings or not.

Just tried that suggestion, did not work. However, your suggestion did make me thing about something. When I was having SO MUCH trouble just getting the updates to start to download, someone suggested making some changes in the Nvidia control panel (which I did), I am going to restore them back to the default settings and see if that helps.