The Complaint Threads....Asobo does not visit here, so MODERATORS, Please take action

And can we put a stop to them all? Since the last update there's been nothing BUT complaints in this forum, and people saying, I'm going back to ---- weather it be, FSX, FS9, Prepar3d Etc....

Can you make it a rule to not put those posts on these forums? It doesn't do good to announce it....Just do what you're going to do and go from there!

You should do your griping on Asobo's main page, flightsimulator.com, because I really doubt they even visit here!!!

Thanks...

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

I agree totally. I think this forum is for seeking help. Not making proclamations. Make your announcements elsewhere. Perhaps in the FS9 forum.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

I've never been able to register for the Microsoft MSFS forum. Other people have this problem too. But looking at how many airports Asobo knows have been missing since last Augusts launch, that haven't been added, I don't think Asobo cares what people post.

Perhaps its frustration coming out?

I can attest to the frustration factor. This last update was a nightmare for a LOT of us. Yes, I was at the point of giving up, but thankfully the hotfix actually worked so I could download everything.

I just ignore the complaints. If a thread goes off on a tangent I don't like, I just go back to the main page :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Nels look at the latest post in this forum by VFRguy. His says it all....just one of the many of his types.

There's nothing offensive in VFRguy's post - but there IS in yours. Pack it in.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

You know you sound like a complete hypocrite telling me there is but not in others? Who are you to tell me what to say and not you? LOL. Really, grow up sir - if it bothers you, move on like they tell everyone else TIM!

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

+1.990 (almost gave it a 2!). You should see the pissing and moaning I have to put up with on another site! Gotta use a whip and chair to fend them off. :eek: I agree with Nels and Tim. People will complain about what doesn't work for them. Get off of your high horse and go fly something.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Gee, hypocrite number two to say I can't post what I feel but others can. The irony is just Ooooozing. You can do the same. Go fly something if it bothers you that much with what I have to say.

Gee, hypocrite number two to say I can't post what I feel but others can. The irony is just Ooooozing. You can do the same. Go fly something if it bothers you that much with what I have to say.

Nels has made it clear what is accepted. None of those posts are violating any rules. If you don't like the posts, ignore them. No one is forcing you to read or respond to them. A little ironic complaining about being told what to do when requesting that others not be allowed to post their views.

You know you sound like a complete hypocrite telling me there is but not in others? Who are you to tell me what to say and not you? LOL. Really, grow up sir - if it bothers you, move on like they tell everyone else TIM!

Sir, you are the one crying over spilled milk...move on with the Martians!

This is appearing to be a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Are you for real?

Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2 GHz, 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, Windows 10