Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back to FS9 after a break.

I did the same thing with P3d: gave up after eighteen months of free and payware addons, trying to turn it into something I liked.

P3d works very well for a lot of people -- I just wasn't one of them. Though I'm not following its trajectory, I guess a lot are very pleased with MSFS too.

GK has no filters. At the risk of provocation, it's definitely a popcorn situation when I'm not on the receiving end

I've mentioned this countless times until I'm blue in the face, but can we please try and respect one another.

We shouldn't have to keep removing posts or closing threads...it just gets silly and as adults, quite frankly, you should all know better.

At the end of the day, all of you enjoy the same thing...flight simulation. Surely that common ground is enough to form some kind of community spirit or bond.

It doesn't matter what sim you use (old or new), all that matters is that you have fun.

Thanks

Dominic

Very true Dom, I've been on lots of forums for one thing or another and most times it is good and friendly then someone posts something and then another has a go at them then they retaliate and so on then the thread gets locked and sometimes if it gets really bad someone gets banned.

It's not worth it, when someone falls down help them up.

Col.

Live and let live!

Bernard

Quote Originally Posted by DominicS View Post
    I've mentioned this countless times until I'm blue in the face, but can we please try and respect one another.

We shouldn't have to keep removing posts or closing threads...it just gets silly and as adults, quite frankly, you should all know better.

At the end of the day, all of you enjoy the same thing...flight simulation. Surely that common ground is enough to form some kind of community spirit or bond.

It doesn't matter what sim you use (old or new), all that matters is that you have fun.

Thanks

Dominic
    I’ll never invite cobalt or kevinfolsom to my barbecue.
    The line has to be drawn somewhere. 🍗🍖🤣
    Last edited by Skywatcher12; 08-02-2021 at 12:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12