Thread: Drone problem

Default Drone problem

I've noticed that while in drone mode, it will start listing down to the right. Once I reset it (number 5 key on the numeric keyboard) the drone flew behind the plane and the horizon was fixed.

Guessing a new bug I will post a screenshot once I figure out HOW
    Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce GTX 1660, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler

Hey David. To post screenshot, windows button plus G key, select capture. You can use imager to host pic and post here in forum. Captured are saved in VIDEO folder.

Thanks Johnny!

Here is the link

https://imgur.com/DvjJtaQ
    Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce GTX 1660, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler

If you are using the keyboard, can you not correct it with the numeric 7 or 9 key?
    ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO, AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080, 32mg ram, Dell AW3420DW ([email protected])

Quote Originally Posted by EspanaPete View Post
    If you are using the keyboard, can you not correct it with the numeric 7 or 9 key?
    Probably, however, this is a new behavior with this release. Resetting does work, but then it starts over again after a while

Sorry wrote this late in the night then forgot one important step to share. Click on get share links then copy forum format and paste here. Sort amigo

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnJohn View Post
    Sorry wrote this late in the night then forgot one important step to share. Click on get share links then copy forum format and paste here. Sort amigo
    Finally figured out how to load an attachment, lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0037.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	158.4 KB 
ID:	226892

From your shot looks like you have to use your right or left button on your controller (Do you use an xbox controller to control the drone like I do?) If so, then you have to use the right or left button on the front of the controller to adjust the horizon just a tad it looks like.

I hope this helps your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnJohn View Post
    From your shot looks like you have to use your right or left button on your controller (Do you use an xbox controller to control the drone like I do?) If so, then you have to use the right or left button on the front of the controller to adjust the horizon just a tad it looks like.

I hope this helps your situation.
    I am not using an Xbox. The drone will start out level, and slowly on it's own (I switch from drone to cockpit views A LOT!) this occurs. I only use the W key to get the drone to the front of the plane, and then the controls for moving it up, down, left and right views, NOT the 7 and 9 keys to adjust it.

I can adjust it using those keys, or I can use the 5 key to reset it behind the plane, where it will eventually slew it's view

Sorry man, I am at a total loss. I use the Xbox controller to adjust my drone, and move it with in the sim. Other than that, I have noting. Sorry. I hope you get it sorted soon.