EPIC modules

techoff2

I have some EPIC modules that I would like to give away.

Receiver to pay freight costs.

I have worked in Electronics for 35 years and am retiring shortly.

The modules were for a long dead project that didn't get off the ground and have been in storage for years.

EPIC 64btn module qty 5

EPIC ABA module qty 3

EPIC 32 point output module qty 3

EPIC expansion module qty 1

EPIC USB module qty1

I realise that EPIC may no longer be used in newer sims but could be useful for spares for an older system.

But I don't want to throw them in the recycle bin if they can be of help to someone

I am in Australia.

• 6 months later...

Hello Sir. I would be very interested in these Epic modules if you still have them. I started a cockpit project some 15 years ago, but had to put it aside for personal reasons. I am now back at it and back in the day I started acquiring the Epic stuff and started programming it, so I would like to keep going this route and not have to start over with something else.

Regards,

Claus Oerndrup

Denmark

• 1 month later...
Hello Sir. I would be very interested in these Epic modules if you still have them. I started a cockpit project some 15 years ago, but had to put it aside for personal reasons. I am now back at it and back in the day I started acquiring the Epic stuff and started programming it, so I would like to keep going this route and not have to start over with something else.

Regards,

Claus Oerndrup

Denmark

Yes they are still available.

Sorry for the delay in replying thought no one was interested.

PM me your email and we will discus how to get them to you.

Hi, glad to hear from you. I have tried sending you a PM, but I get an error about you not being set up to receive personal messages. Can you perhaps try send me your email address via PM instead ?

• 4 months later...