Thread: Hotfix for fs2020

Default Hotfix for fs2020

Hi!, I am waiting like lot of others for the updates to be fixed. Some people mentioned on the forum that the HOTFIX would have been
    available yesterday. I would like to know if the hotfix is already out there and need to be installed manually or would it be a mandatory
    installation like other updates. With regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Miahflyer View Post
    Hi!, I am waiting like lot of others for the updates to be fixed. Some people mentioned on the forum that the HOTFIX would have been
    available yesterday. I would like to know if the hotfix is already out there and need to be installed manually or would it be a mandatory
    installation like other updates. With regards.
    It is a mandatory installation.
    Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce GTX 1660, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler

It was released yesterday (Friday) At 3pm UTC.

Check the ms store for updates then launch the sim and it should update.

Regards
    Steve
    Intel I9-10900K - Gigabyte Z490 Vision G - 64Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte RTX2080ti - 3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs
    Corsair HXi series 1000W 80+ Platinum PSU - 1x500gb & 1x1TB M.2 SSDs. - Reverb G2 VR Headset
    Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit - Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I have checked with s store for updates and it shows only msfs 2020 version 1.18.13.0
    when I launched the game through the ms store it did not upgrade to anything. Is there any other
    way of getting the patch. I have had launched the game at least five times since yesterday morning,
    the game never asked for updates. Thank you for replying. I shall be much obliged if you could a solution for my problem

The (1.18.14.0) hotfix wasn’t out yesterday morning, it was late afternoon. However, you should be seeing now & I'm not sure why you’re not. I presume when you opened the store and clicked “downloads and updates” you then proceeded to press “get updates”?
    Mind you, even if you hadn’t I’d have thought the sim itself would prompt you. Have you tried signing out of the store and back in? Or maybe even launch the sim and sign out (click your gametag top right hand corner). Might be worth a try

Regards
    Steve
    Intel I9-10900K - Gigabyte Z490 Vision G - 64Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte RTX2080ti - 3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs
    Corsair HXi series 1000W 80+ Platinum PSU - 1x500gb & 1x1TB M.2 SSDs. - Reverb G2 VR Headset
    Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit - Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

It depends on where you are in the world as to what time the hotfix was released!
    The hotfix update didn't show up in the MS Store "Get Updates" screen for me either, so I went to the Installed list instead and clicked on the Microsoft Flight Simulator thumbnail image (NOT the blue Launch button!) and this opened the game preview screen which THEN downloaded the initial update.
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Xbox Series X and a big smile! Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, CH Yoke & Pedals, Dell P2815Q 28" 4k, Win 10 Pro x64

Thank you very much for your efforts to but I could not make it - I have given up may be I will have
    to make do with 27th July update rubbish until a another (if any) update comes by. Thanks again