Hi!, I am waiting like lot of others for the updates to be fixed. Some people mentioned on the forum that the HOTFIX would have been

available yesterday. I would like to know if the hotfix is already out there and need to be installed manually or would it be a mandatory

installation like other updates. With regards.

Hi!, I am waiting like lot of others for the updates to be fixed. Some people mentioned on the forum that the HOTFIX would have been

available yesterday. I would like to know if the hotfix is already out there and need to be installed manually or would it be a mandatory

installation like other updates. With regards.

It is a mandatory installation.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

It was released yesterday (Friday) At 3pm UTC.

Check the ms store for updates then launch the sim and it should update.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I have checked with s store for updates and it shows only msfs 2020 version 1.18.13.0

when I launched the game through the ms store it did not upgrade to anything. Is there any other

way of getting the patch. I have had launched the game at least five times since yesterday morning,

the game never asked for updates. Thank you for replying. I shall be much obliged if you could a solution for my problem

The (1.18.14.0) hotfix wasn’t out yesterday morning, it was late afternoon. However, you should be seeing now & I'm not sure why you’re not. I presume when you opened the store and clicked “downloads and updates” you then proceeded to press “get updates”?

Mind you, even if you hadn’t I’d have thought the sim itself would prompt you. Have you tried signing out of the store and back in? Or maybe even launch the sim and sign out (click your gametag top right hand corner). Might be worth a try

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

It depends on where you are in the world as to what time the hotfix was released!

The hotfix update didn't show up in the MS Store "Get Updates" screen for me either, so I went to the Installed list instead and clicked on the Microsoft Flight Simulator thumbnail image (NOT the blue Launch button!) and this opened the game preview screen which THEN downloaded the initial update.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64