I'm Lost

Did y'all dump the FSX screen shot forum?

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All been grouped in the MSFS Screenshot forum by looks

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

Well, It's odd. I don't see where to attach screen shots. I can put in the title and it has the comment section but the tools to attach shots are gone!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Try it again, you've been gone too long! :rolleyes:Rick:cool:
I just tried to attach a screen shot of the page I'm getting. Maybe because I'm using the old IE?

Help!.jpg

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Never mind! Had to change to Edge!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've not got Win 10 Dave but from posts I've read a lot dump Edge, perhaps it isn't fair for me to comment seeing as I don't have it but just going off what Ive seen others post on various forums.

Col.

Well, I didn’t want Windows 10 nor Edge. The problem is I have to use it at work and my new home computer came with it. A lot of websites seem to be configuring to Edge and Chrome.

Oh well.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Check out UnGoogled Chromium... You can always have more than one browser. There's also Brave and Pale Moon, though Pale Moon is pretty niche and for people like me who are nerds and can edit the useragents and what not. Brave claims to be private and all that. While it is to an extent, there's still things there I don't care for. I do use it in my tablet and phone. DuckDuckGo has a mobile browser and I hear they're coming out with a desktop browser. But, I take all of what Brave, Firefox, DuckDuckGo or even Proton Technologies with a grain - no, mine cart of sodium. There's also portable Firefox and portable Chrome.

https://github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium (I wouldn't install an extension into the browser though)...

Check out UnGoogled Chromium... You can always have more than one browser. There's also Brave and Pale Moon, though Pale Moon is pretty niche and for people like me who are nerds and can edit the useragents and what not. Brave claims to be private and all that. While it is to an extent, there's still things there I don't care for. I do use it in my tablet and phone. DuckDuckGo has a mobile browser and I hear they're coming out with a desktop browser. But, I take all of what Brave, Firefox, DuckDuckGo or even Proton Technologies with a grain - no, mine cart of sodium. There's also portable Firefox and portable Chrome.

https://github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium (I wouldn't install an extension into the browser though)...

Thanks!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FYI the latest version of Edge is actually based on Chromium....

See HERE for some info that you may find useful...

Thanks Brian!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]