Boeing TC45 Goshoawk Issue By Dino Cattaneo

bosco555

Hi all and sorry if this was posted before.

I downloaded the above and installed it per instructions.

However, cockpit views are transparent.

Obviously I have/haven't done something to make it that way

I have FSX with acceleration pack

Win7 32gb RAM

1TB SSD

Nvidia 6GB graphics card.

Thanks to all in advance,

Bosco.

Gianni - Good choice for a download and Dino Cattaneo is an excellent developer for it. I have the same aircraft, don't have a clue of where I got mine, but maybe if I knew where you downloaded from, I may be able to help. Whether or not I can help, giving us a file name may help someone in figuring out what is going on with your issue.

Rick :cool:

Gianni - I looked hard at my file and I can't figure out where I downloaded it from, but, it is the IRIS/DSB T-45 by David Brice and David Friswell. It won't help you getting yours going, but as I stated above, when asking for help on this forum, try to offer up a file name and where you downloaded from, so someone on here can help you figure out the issues you are having!

Good luck, it is a great flier, and I hope you get yours going!

Rick :cool::cool:

Gianna - I tried to send you a PM, but I guess your settings don't allow receiving PM's. Anyway, I found a Goshawk T-45 download at Perfect Flight, very similiar to my T-45C by David Brice and David Friswell.

It's a nice looking Goshawk, I don't like the panel, it's a mess, but I use a 2D panel by Phillippe Wallaert which was designed for a F16, but works great in the Goshawk! Maybe the panel in your download, you might like it and can use it in this download?

Take a look at it and see if it will work for you. If you need help finding a panel for it, let me know! Oh, I also like my sound file better also! Here again, if you like your sound better, that can be moved over also.

Gianna - I found my original post on this site 04/28/2019, here's what I said:

Not on this site's library. I found it on Simviation, FSX - Military page 10. File name t45-1.zip by Rodolpho Valery

When you download, it will spit out about 15 different liveries from different countries! I whittled my choice down to 2 aircraft as that will be plenty to get my "blood pumping!" I did replace the panel with the one I have for my F-16's as it is very user friendly and saves me the aggravation of learning something new! You will enjoy this download, it's a great flier and pleasant to look at!

Rick

Last edited by Downwind66; 04-28-2019 at 03:01 PM.

Gianna - I just went onto Simviation. Only way to get this aircraft is to do a search via their search window:

FSX version is t45-1.zip by Rudolpho Valery

FS2004 version is iris_goshawk.zip (I just downloaded this, 3 liveries, Blue Angels, Marines & Navy)

with the FS2004 you will need to replace the panel and sound with an FSX version of both.

Good luck and either will give you hours of enjoyment!

Yes, Charlie, I guess I am a slow learner!:rolleyes: But guess what, someone else may want this info also? In the process, I managed to improve my Goshawk download by a couple of aircraft, so I haven't lost anything yet! With that, my job here is 'el dunno!

Have a nice day Charlie!

yes, charlie, i guess i am a slow learner!:rolleyes: But guess what, someone else may want this info also? In the process, i managed to improve my goshawk download by a couple of aircraft, so i haven't lost anything yet! With that, my job here is 'el dunno!

Have a nice day charlie!

u-2! ;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

We're here to help when asked! But, PLEASE, keep us advised!

Thanks - Rick

I do apologize again. Unfortunately I have to work to survive. It wasn't done because of any malice or disregard, I'm not like that.

OK, so I have downloaded the t-45-1.zip as suggested, however, none liveries are shown, only a grey plane.

Cockpit is sort of OK by turning off the lights as explained in the readme file.

My system is FSX Deluxe with acceleration pack.

I do get the same grey plane and same cockpit with some other planes as well:

Embraer KC-390 from fyawaysimulations

Transall C-160 from fyawaysimulations

Casa 295M from fyawaysimulations

I have followed the installation instructions as per text files in the packages.

I run Windows XP pro x64 / 32GB RAM / 1TB SSD / i7 3.4GHz CPU..

Thanks again to all who have taken the time to reply..Hopefully this coming week is going to be better work-wise...

Gianni

Gianni - Hopefully mrzippy's suggestion above will help. I reloaded the file again, only to find that the file size is 197MB which includes 11 liveries (actually a lot more if you consider clean vs loaded armament). I originally whittled mine down to 2. Navy and Indian Navy, both clean and deleted the rest.

I also realize you might be wanting the virtural cockpit instead of 2d, another difference in our preferences. I only use 2d panels. With that said, I don't think I can be of further help for your issue. If you decide to stick with 2d only, I might be able to help, just ask! Stick with it, you are getting close. The effort for this aircraft is well worth it! AND, listen closely to what mrzippy might suggest, he knows his business! :rolleyes:

Good luck, brighter days are coming!