Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Microsoft Flight Simulator Hotfix Is Out

There are other flight sims if you are so unhappy with MSFS.

Blog Entries

impossible to start a flight after this update a real show of contempt for FSMS users. and a flagrant lack of professionalism .. a tip to help those who too many have problems of this kind? NO OF COURSE .. they will once again be forced to uninstall and attempt to reinstall the program. in short, a horror. While waiting for a good return to PP3D

Blog Entries

Default Go fly a kite

Quote Originally Posted by JSkorna View Post
    There are other flight sims if you are so unhappy with MSFS.
    Go fly a kite, do you work for asobo?.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    I think for the VAST majority of users MSFS is working well. Maybe not every little item, but 99%. I had the CTD bug with 1,18.13. The hot fix (1.18.14) fixed that.

There will always be people who push it to extremes and expect it to operate like a million dollar professional sim. Those people will be dissatisfied. If you are primarily interested in flying VFR and checking out the beautiful terrain our world has to offer, you like MSFS.

John
    No for my part I do not expect to have a simulator equivalent to several million dollars .. I just want to have a simulator that I have paid for to use on my personal computer. without having to re-install it every six months after an update, not to mention the moments of research to find a solution. when FSMS works I am very satisfied I do not ask for anything else. but when as a result of an update (which I did not request) which took more than ten hours to load. I believe I have the right to complain about this interruption of service. and the lack of help for those who have problems. and the contempt I receive from a service provider I paid for. I don't want more than my money's worth but not less. and of course that I return to PP3D which has the honesty to operate for the service that I paid without interruption of service

Default last hotfix broke cockpit contols

Quote Originally Posted by Affenmann View Post
    I had none of the above mentioned issues. The update loaded quite fast, and except for the annoying 10 seconds it took to change the interaction to legacy there was nothing bothering me in a way that justifies that btching people like sky44 do. It is a flight simulator, meaning one of the most difficult pieces of software to program and there will always be bugs and Asobo is taking them on as fast as they can. As long as people like above mentioned person can not do it better, you should watch your tone. I bet you wouldn't dare to tell that statement to their face.
    >13.000 hrs RL 737/A320 captain speaking.
    I lost control of all cockpit items with my mouse after hotfix.........I use mouse for AP, LOC etc only get a blue highlight

Blog Entries

You should learn to read!..I din't say I did not like the Sim!...I complained about the LOUSY Updates, which I did not order or required! for their disruption of a game I have no problem with until every few weeks these guys decide they want to change it once again and again!!!! and YES I would tell them this and more in their face if I had them in front of me many times in different ways!.....You sound like you like to get kicked a lot....

For me, after the last update (no. 5), the sim sterted and looped while looking for updates! I let it run for one night, hoping it would „find“ the updates and get to the start screen… no luck. I had to cancel the task via the task manager. Re-booted, tried again: same result. How do I start the sim without it getting in the „update loop“ again?
    Volker

My offline AI still causes radon ctds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12