After new update menu bar

Thanks Roy, glad to help.

The Xbox seems to adjust itself automatically to whatever screen you connect it to, someone on the official forums is using a 75" Qled TV and is "absolutely blown away" by it so yes, it'll be as sharp as on a monitor.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks Roy, glad to help.

The Xbox seems to adjust itself automatically to whatever screen you connect it to, someone on the official forums is using a 75" Qled TV and is "absolutely blown away" by it so yes, it'll be as sharp as on a monitor.

Thanks. Now just gotta get hold of an xboX!

Try requesting a stock alert on legitimate retailers' sites like this: https://www.box.co.uk/RRT-00007-Xbox-Series-X-Console_3201195.html

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

After new update menu bar on top stays on. Used to go after a few seconds. Any way to remove?

Thanks (Thinking of you Tim!)

Found how to remove it! There is a utility in flightsim.to which removes the menu bar. It's easy and it works. One tip, make a note of settings in Assistance as they will all go to "Easy" but only the first time, afterwards the settings stay the same.

Its here

https://flightsim.to/file/9900/no-handle-bar