After the last update for MSFS 1.8.3 the older V5 edition of Bijan Seasons would hang up the program and after asking for help and downloading the new V6 edition now just crashes before startup. Contacted the designer, he said contact Sim Market ,Sim Market said contact the designer then they both said oh MS will fix it. I am 65 years old and sorry I have very little patience anymore due to the lack of integrity in the world but maybe someone here can help. The seasons worked very well before and it isn't the twenty bucks I would like to make them work again. This is the computer I am using for MSFS and working rather well.

Using a KVM Switch to watch a larger screen.

ASUS - ROG Zephyrus M15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q - 1TB SSD - Prism Gray

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Waiting for Microsoft/Asobo to fix what they screwed up would be like watching paint dry or grass grow! From what I have read at other forum sites, developers have been acknowledging the problem and taking on the task of fixing their products.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

It wouldn't be so bad but all the bs marketing hype and then just wait for the 3rd part developers to fix things for the rest of us. Just wish we could get the graphics into our FSX now that would be glorious!

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

After the last update for MSFS 1.8.3 the older V5 edition of Bijan Seasons would hang up the program and after asking for help and downloading the new V6 edition now just crashes before startup. Contacted the designer, he said contact Sim Market ,Sim Market said contact the designer then they both said oh MS will fix it. I am 65 years old and sorry I have very little patience anymore due to the lack of integrity in the world but maybe someone here can help. The seasons worked very well before and it isn't the twenty bucks I would like to make them work again. This is the computer I am using for MSFS and working rather well.

Using a KVM Switch to watch a larger screen.

ASUS - ROG Zephyrus M15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q - 1TB SSD - Prism Gray

Hey usb777,

I have been pulling my hair out with this new update with my own scenery New Zealand Flora (found here: http://www.aotearoa-creations.com) it uses custom shapefiles and biome files to represent New Zealand in its entirety.

However, this new update has broken the scenery where it would at least load before the latest update, now it hangs at the loading screen to infinity and the gpu shoots to 100%, never did this before at runtime.

Even after trying to re-engineer the issue through non-stop hours of effort I have had no luck but am 99.999% confident Microsoft have screwed something up with the project editor although at the time of this writing I cannot access the new SDK to recompile my project.

I couldn't even run a project I built with the sim project editor and that's at the source so I would hold tight, as with all us developers, we are equally frustrated by the unknown extent of te problem.

I will be making an ongoing effort to get the answers I need for my product and once I have more info that could be useful to all, I will share those.

Waiting for the latest sdk to test with.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Edited by kelvinr

Thank you for your input. Nice to know I might not be that stupid, wait, I bought the program with out doing enough research that what I was told in the MS forum anyway. I am learning

Mike G.

The older files are NOT compatible with the new update. Make sure you have removed all the previous seasons folders. Then reinstall/reactivate only the season you wish to fly currently.

Bijan has a thread on the official MSFS forum. He is very good at addressing issues with his product.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/third-party-addon-discussion/scenery-packs/219

I think I got it working unbelievable the way this new FS was designed having to pretty much start over every time you want to update. What were they smoking?

Mike G.