New Update 1.18.13.0 Trouble

Well, after a rather troubled day trying to figure out what MS did to us with the 1.18.13.0 update. I own premium MSFS and so had canceled the free trial of Xbox that came with my new laptop:

Using a KVM Switch to watch a larger screen

ASUS - ROG Zephyrus M15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q - 1TB SSD - Prism Gray

So things were looking good except for the menu bar that no longer disappears and a few mods that wouldn’t work I downloaded and installed the new Garmen and hospital airline as well as the six scenery upgrades and then couldn't flew two minutes without crashing to the desktop with a clean community folder to. So I think to myself I own it may as well reinstall it clean big mistake. Three attempts around 31GB it tells me I lost my internet connection which I know had to be on MS because my other four computers as well as this one still online. Now I take a gamble, go into my Xbox account and buy a subscription lucky for $1.00 the first month and start MSFS through them a couple hours download reinstall and even get my Premium back. So far I am flying again. Now I had this program working just fine without Xbox before this update I mean like two ctd's in a month experimenting and let it run on autopilot for hours so please tell me why I have to go back and use the XBox platform. I like to tell whoever MS has designing and or marketing this Game and I mean game not a flight simm that I am not stupid then again I did pay a hundred bucks didn't I. My first flightsim was 1995 I also still have FS9 and FSX running on three monitors.

My FSX, FS9 Build:

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I believe they really are catering to the MS XBox platform most certainly to make money. Thanks again Micro-Poop. Besides the poor bridges, trees on ships and Tarmacs, no or little waves and wakes the graphics are pretty good but that's about it.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I thought i was in a bad dream after doing the update install... and apparently I am not alone. it is a total wreck. important functionalities are gone. i like to fly the TBM 930/G3000 combo and truly enjoyed it....until 1.18.13.0 showed up. MS managed to destroy a good product. We have been together since the FS4/DOS days. what a mess!!!