MSFS Not Impressed

While I am now doing a clean install because program chases every two minutes after the 1.8.13.0 update I had the MSFS program working like a charm before. Here are a few things as well:

Menu Bar doesn’t disappear like the mouse cursor

The pitch trim wheel up and down no longer display the numerical values

fspm-panel-vfmap utility replaces the pause icon with a blank square in the tool bar menu after 1.18.13.0 update

Can't get the Cessna autopilot to work very well after the after 1.18.13.0 update

It used to tell you on and off as well

Since the 1.18.13.0 update can someone tell me why my Bijan Seasons that I bought and -paid for no longer works, it hangs up the MSFS when loading a flight. Thanks a lot unbelievable! Did these brilliant designers add season change for us? Couldn’t they at least fix the bridges? Maybe some fireworks.

Spend more time working on it the flying. Thanks for nothing Micro-Poop

I gather other folks having issues to. I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but been messing around with the flight sim 1995 edition, FS9 and FSX

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Bijan's Seasons were updated yesterday to v6 and are now compatible with Sim Update 5.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64