Strange. Steam showed an update, did it. 300 Megs. Started MSFS no issues, first 40Gigs update, then 20 something and then 20 something through the marketplace.

Where does your stop?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Today it stops with less than 1 gig downloaded.It is downloading Airbus livery over and over again.I got download speed of 300 Mbs just to run MSFS.Seems I wasted my time.I think the designers must all be on heroin.

Try a Network reset, I had the same problem and it worked for me. Go to Start - Settings - Network & Internet - Status page, and at the bottom of the page click on Network reset in blue. Once it's finished, restart your PC.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks.I will give it a try.Given the huge number of people who have managed to download it but get loads of CTDs I think they should issue an update to allow sim to start as in pre latest update until they get things sorted.What should I see in progress bars at bottom of screen when trying to download update?Mine is just gibberish.

What should I see in progress bars at bottom of screen when trying to download update?Mine is just gibberish.

You should see the download speed in megabytes per second (mbps), then the download size in gigabytes (gib) and finally the filename current being downloaded.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Mine loaded without a hassle. I then flew from KPHG to KFMZ without any CTDs?
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Thanks.I will give it a try.Given the huge number of people who have managed to download it but get loads of CTDs I think they should issue an update to allow sim to start as in pre latest update until they get things sorted.What should I see in progress bars at bottom of screen when trying to download update?Mine is just gibberish.

Amen. This update is a total disaster. In effect, I no longer have a working flight simulator.

I can not see how to attach screen shot,but 2hours ago,reading left to right,I had (5/252) (39Mbits)88% Downloading asobo-aircraft-da62 livery...and on rhs 108 MiB/32.51GiB.The 108 switches to 104 and back every 2 seconds.I let this run for 2hours,then switch of the sim and back on and restart the update.The figures are then (7/248),the file is the Baron livery,and on rhs 1.90GiB/32.42GiB.The progress bar has moved to 6%.The 1.90GiB flicks from this to 1.88GiB every two secs as it downloads and decompresses the baron livery over and over again.I left it downloading overnight two days ago,and it was still downloading liveries.Surely new liveries do not take that long to download.