Great job! I like how the mouse pointer disappears after a few seconds. I am puzzled why the pull down menu now stays on screen. It use to disappear also. Had a couple of problems with the radio. Never gave the call to change frequency and offer transponder code. This was my first flight since the update, so I am hoping it was a fluke. Overall with settings to full ultra, it was a very smooth flight with no stuttering!
Windows 11, Intel i9-9900K, 32GB DDR4/3000 MHz, GeForce RTX 2070, 1TB M.2 Drive dedicated to Flight Sim

Overall with settings to full ultra, it was a very smooth flight with no stuttering!

No stuttering at full ultra? How robust is your rig?

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

No problems at all with the update here (Steam Deluxe version).

There was a small tiny pre-update (as usual), then some 30+ Gb which took about 45' to download, then some extra 20+ Gb downloaded from the Content Manager in about 30', then my usual 10' to delete all the unwanted stuff :cool:

All in all, the HD occupancy has been increased by only some 10+ Gb.

BTW, before this update there were only 2 mandatory aircraft you couldn't select or delete from the Content Manager, the Daher TBM 930 and the Cessna 152 non-aerobat. Now there are 16 (!!) including two on floats (Zlin and Cessna 172), which (yes!) leave a nice wake on water, as much anticipated!!

I've also observed you can select the time of day now from the airport selection screen (no need to enter the flight conditions screen), which is a nice touch to me.

In a quick test flight around Orcas Island in nice weather I didn't notice much FPS change (which was already very good to me), but I think the whole thing looks better somehow, I don't know why, maybe the lighting. Will have to keep exploring to be more specific... :pilot:

Edited by danbiosca
Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)