7-27-21 update has disabled Working Title G1000/G3000 mods!

I downloaded the update late this afternoon. First I checked out one of the new sightseeing flights. I picked Bora Bora, a place we've been. I clicked on "fly" and found myself mid-air in a C-172 float plane. The first thing I noticed was that the Garmin PFD and MFD screens were both dark, and I was unable to turn them on. The Cessna was flying okay, despite the lack of any info re altitude, airspeed, etc. (The analog airspeed gauge was registering zero knots.) I did a water landing and have to say I appreciated the wake in the water in the external view. But all the same... I thought maybe the dark Garmin screens in the Cessna were peculiar to this "activity." Next, went to our local airport at Watsonville to take off from RWY 20 in the Daher TBM, something I've done many times. When I got to the cockpit with the engine running, the G3000's PFD was on, but the MFD was dark. My Working Title-modded G3000 MFD had completely disappeared. I'm not sure what to do about this, other than to go into the community folder, remove the Working Title mods and restart MSFS to see if the default Garmin screens will work, then try to reinstall the Working Title mods.

Has anybody else run into this, and what are you doing or have done about it?

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

My PC is borked, so I can't even try.

With that said, I saw more than one alpha tester say that all addons will need to be patched. One particular alpha insider said the sim was almost recoded from the ground up (he didn't want to say more that that, due to the NDA).

So, essentially, assume that all addons are broken.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

The sorry news: The Working Title G3000 mod does not work with the 7/27/21 update. I removed it and the G1000 mod from the community folder and the default G3000 MFD and PFD displays returned. I shut down MSFS, reinstalled the two mods, went back to the Daher TBM cockpit and the MFD display was once again no more, although the two PFD screens were still working. I shut down MSFS again, deleted the two Working Title mods from the community folder, launched MSFS again and the default G3000 screens were restored. I didn't check out the Cessna this time around, but based on my test flight at Bora Bora (above), I assume both the PFD and MFD screens would have been dark with the Working Title G1000 mod in the community folder.

Now the good and maybe great news: I went into the marketplace to double-check my "world updates" and found Working Title's G1000 NXi, available for download there, free, and downloaded it. This is the much-desired modification that's supposed to enable VNAV--GPS-guided, simulated ILS approaches--to thousands of airports without actual ILS systems. I can't wait to try it out. I'm guessing Working Title will also make a new G3000 modification available through the marketplace, once they've perfected it.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5