Logitech Pedals

Just installed Logitech rudder pedals in FSX. Rudder seems to work fine but, during approach when I employ the rudder the "BRAKE" indication comes on and will not go off, releasing the brakes. Did not use the toe brakes at all but for some reason when I use the rudder it actuates the brakes and they won't release. Hard to taxi with the brakes locked on. Is there anyway to disable the toe brakes altogether?

Just installed Logitech rudder pedals in FSX. Rudder seems to work fine but, during approach when I employ the rudder the "BRAKE" indication comes on and will not go off, releasing the brakes. Did not use the toe brakes at all but for some reason when I use the rudder it actuates the brakes and they won't release. Hard to taxi with the brakes locked on. Is there anyway to disable the toe brakes altogether?

Check the axis assignments for the rudder and toe brakes. If assigned correctly, you may have to reverse/invert the toe brakes axis

If that all fails and you still want to get rid of the toe brakes (I can’t understand why you would), simply go into the axis assignments and delete them.

Thanks Kizer, I did and got the brakes functioning properly but, I now have a problem with the controller locking up the computer. If the pedals are plugged in when I launch FSX I can't switch cockpit views, view outside, can't move around the cockpit, nothing works! Can't exit FSX because I can't change the page it opens in, which is the cockpit view. Have to do control, alt, delete. Can't shut the computer down normally so I have to pull the power cord. After I reboot and open FSX (without the pedals plugged in), everything works, just can't steer on the ground. Plug the pedals in and they work fine. Exit FSX, unplug the pedals and the computer locks up. Feel like I'm stuck in the Twilight Zone!