Anymore info than that? (System spec.. vr headset..etc)

Sorry for being pedantic but it might have been better to title your post something like “Sim locked when trying to launch VR” - rather than just ”VR”

Have you setup a key to centre VR? You need to do this before you try going into VR

If not, then that’s the problem and very simple to fix. We all learnt this the hard way :) I certainly did when I first tried it in VR

I presume you know how to bind it.. go into the controller settings.. change from assigned to “all” and search for VR

you should see a few settings... toggle VR...Centre VR..etc

I have a button on my yoke to centre VR & another to switch between vr & 2d

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

So it was working before.. let’s hope it’s as simple at binding a centre VR button. One thing I would suggest though.. go into flight sim’s graphics settings - the one that says “for PC” (you should have two settings pages, one for VR and one for pc) and reduce all the settings down to low or minimum.

You will find that the sim will work better in VR that way.

Might be worth checking everything is up to date too.. Windows..graphics drivers.. Oculus software.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

People must think we’re all psychics.

I knew you were going to say that :)

Regards

Steve

I knew you were going to say that :)

Regards

Steve

Glad I cane through for you :). I wish kids would have a sticky of what to include when asking for help in the forums about system info , etc. would be quite handy so everyone would know what to include when asking something.

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Ok thanks I'll try that. I have an HP Omen, Nvidia GTX 1080TI Video card and 64 gigs of ram.

It was working before one of the updates.

All I have to say is, these updates CAN cause a lot of problems in areas that did work prior before an update was issued.

I know it can be irritating, and I wish I could give more advice, but to be honest, I'll share this - I have the Realsim Gear GNS530 and an update broke it once. We were at the mercy of Asobo waiting a fix, which hopefully didn't take too long. I hope your problem works itself out for you...

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.