Thread: Article: Review: FlyInside Bell 47-G2

Blog Entries

Default Article: Review: FlyInside Bell 47-G2

not worth the money, there are better freeware than this overpriced helicopter

When I read: 'I should mention though that they are not visible when in the cockpit. It would have been nice to have the option to add or remove when in the cockpit......... I immediately think of my FSX Just Flight Flying Club PA28 Warrior where a rather 'overweight' male passenger is blocking any view to the right and no means what so ever to get him 'out of the plane'...............

I completely agree with your stating "In my opinion, there is nothing worse than buying an aircraft that is just so unstable that you give up before you get started". That's what happened to me with the Carenado Waco YMF5, which I find so difficult to take-off and land that I simply can't enjoy it.

I have been hesitating about the Bell 47 for the same reason, but now you might have changed my mind.

Default Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by piet06273 View Post
    When I read: 'I should mention though that they are not visible when in the cockpit. It would have been nice to have the option to add or remove when in the cockpit......... I immediately think of my FSX Just Flight Flying Club PA28 Warrior where a rather 'overweight' male passenger is blocking any view to the right and no means what so ever to get him 'out of the plane'...............

I just click on the fat guy and he goes away. Stays in the outside view, but inside he goes away.

Blog Entries

I already bough under prepar3d v5 .. if it's for have same instability in fly and landings, then no thank-you .... of more price seems a bit excessive to me .

Quote Originally Posted by Josette View Post
    I already bough under prepar3d v5 .. if it's for have same instability in fly and landings, then no thank-you .... of more price seems a bit excessive to me .
    your thinking of the flysimware version, which as a considerable flop since its release for FSX. This is a completely a new product from another developer
    Matt
    FS Painter @ The Hangar
    Or click here to direct access to All my Repaints
    AUSTRALIA

Default dumb me

Quote Originally Posted by wvernonc View Post
    I just click on the fat guy and he goes away. Stays in the outside view, but inside he goes away.
    Thanks for yr reply, dumb me that I've not been able to find this myself in all the years that I use this FSX 'Just Flight' Flying Club add on. The product itself is, in my opinion, even today of incredible quality. Can only wish that something so simple but still so very realistic and utterly convincing comes available for MSFS.....
    Last edited by piet06273; 08-02-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Since its release for MSFS, I haven´t been flying almost anything else than this marvellous simulation of the Bell 47. A real joy, ánd challenge to fly, it’s the ideal companion to explore the scenery. You really have the sensation that you are hanging from the rotor, something which is completely absent in the freeware Airbus H135.

I have been very satisfied with both the H-135 and the 47-G. Both vendors have done a fine job mirroring the nuances of real world helicopters, at least the one's I have flown. Nothing beats that distinctive sound of a Single-Blade Rotor UH-1 or 47-G. If you set All the Sensitivity Settings in the Controls Options to "Zero", except the Reactivity (set to 100%), you will love the way they behave. A very light touch on the control stick is always required for Helis, real or imagined.. The Look DN View comes in very handy for hitting that landing spot.