Thread: Article: IndiaFoxtEcho Project Updates And Sim Update V Compatibility Statement

Blog Entries

Default Article: IndiaFoxtEcho Project Updates And Sim Update V Compatibility Statement

So bad ports from obsolete sims break under SU 5. Got it. Glad I didn't buy any of your products and have only purchased proper MSFS aircraft from PMDG and Asobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanmo View Post
    So bad ports from obsolete sims break under SU 5. Got it. Glad I didn't buy any of your products and have only purchased proper MSFS aircraft from PMDG and Asobo.
    MB-339 was made for DCS, hardly an obsolete sim but, when the software publisher makes big changes in the way it implements certain aspects that is hardly the fault of 3rd party developers. As for PMDG they don't have any planes that would be affected by this and it is a very recent release, and they only have ONE plane on the sim, so that is not a good sample size and Asobo hasn't really made any new planes other than the ones released with the sim, so I don't know how you've purchased more from them, and all of the planes I own from MSFS are 3rd party planes and none of them are made by either PMDG or Asobo, so you have a pretty narrow mindset as to what to expect from 3rd party developers that can only fix things after Asobo breaks them. So, when looked at your whole argument is ridiculous at best and seems to just be a tantrum because you don't like that something got broken.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ryogahibiki345 View Post
    MB-339 was made for DCS, hardly an obsolete sim but, when the software publisher makes big changes in the way it implements certain aspects that is hardly the fault of 3rd party developers. As for PMDG they don't have any planes that would be affected by this and it is a very recent release, and they only have ONE plane on the sim, so that is not a good sample size and Asobo hasn't really made any new planes other than the ones released with the sim, so I don't know how you've purchased more from them, and all of the planes I own from MSFS are 3rd party planes and none of them are made by either PMDG or Asobo, so you have a pretty narrow mindset as to what to expect from 3rd party developers that can only fix things after Asobo breaks them. So, when looked at your whole argument is ridiculous at best and seems to just be a tantrum because you don't like that something got broken.
    Totally agree. Once more MS released a product still in the assembly line.

I'm very disappointed to hear this news re the T-45C. That said, the only thing that any flight simmer has to say to Dino Cattaneo (IndiaFoxTecho) is "THANK YOU".