Strange sight. Dangling legs

Has anyone else noticed when flying with another pilot, when you get up close you can see legs hanging out of the other aircraft.

I have not checked another aircraft other than the Cessna 172.

See attached video:

Hal

Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

Quite funny LOL

Can’t say I’ve noticed it myself. I did have a similar thing with one of my addon aircraft (I forget which one) where the crew would be half hanging out of the plane. Not quite like that though

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

We will know in a week but like I said before. The xbox people are going to have a field day with these types of bugs. Especially if its there first flight sim. IMO the melted photogrammetry is going to be a deal killer for lots of them. Coming from strictly gamer back grounds it just wont be acceptable for them. But that's just me, I could be wrong. Edited by natman1965

You’re probably right. Many will also be disappointed that you can’t shoot anything.. and just won’t get what it’s all about.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Quite funny LOL

Can’t say I’ve noticed it myself. I did have a similar thing with one of my addon aircraft (I forget which one) where the crew would be half hanging out of the plane. Not quite like that though

Regards

Steve

This only shows on the 'other aircraft' . When I look at my own aircraft it is normal, no legs.

The other person flying with me see the same thing, but in reverse. He sees my aircraft with legs hanging out and his own looks normal.

Both of us are flying stock aircraft. I am flying the steam gauges version and he is flying the glass cockpit version.

Funny and strange. He calls it the Fred Flintstone effect.

Hal

Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.