External lights not visible (working) on ANY aircraft, period.

None of my aircraft (stock OR add-on) have working lights. All of the panel lights seem to work OK, and although the external light switches are selected, no dice. Pressing the "L" key turns on/off the panel lights, but nothing else.

For example, I just loaded up the A320. Went into cockpit view, and monitored the overhead console lighting switches as I pressed the various individual keyboard commands for all the lights, i.e. Strobe, Navigation, etc.... All Lighting switches move as advertised, but with zero effect, lighting-wise. If I select "L" on the keyboard, the only thing that toggles on/off is Panel lighting, as is the case with all other aircraft.

What's even more frustrating is I can't find posts about this same problem anywhere. A couple about panel lighting, but not exterior. Pete

Yep, no workee day or night, period. They WERE working, but I cannot narrow it down to exactly when this problem started. I have done all the troubleshooting I can think of, short of a complete uninstall, and I am definitely NOT going to do that unless I have to!!!!

I would think maybe the latest update, but I haven't seen anyone else with your situation. I don't know if MSFS 2020 uses anything like a halo.bmp like FSX/P3d. Wondering if a recent addon may have caused it?

Good luck, Pete and I'll keep searching.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️