Military Fighter Jets

Hey everyone,

I just bought MSFS 2020 and am wondering if anyone knows of any fighter aircraft available for download here or on other websites? This is the only website I'm a member of so if there are others please let me know! Thanks!

I would highly recommend the F22 https://flightsim.to/file/16413/lockheed-martin-f-22a-raptor-top-mach-studios-freeware-edition

I have been learning the envelope of this one at Courchevel doing TO and landings on the tight little strip. It is also fun to blast around the Alps at high speed low level runs. FWIW, learning to land the F22 at Courchevel cost the virtual taxpayers 2 billion virtual dollars as I crashed or had hard landings 8 times in the process!

There are a few payware ones.. like the Typhoon for instance..

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I purchased the F-15 by DC Designs, Great Plane! Flies perfect and have no complaints.

See it here: https://store.flightsim.com/product/just-flight-dc-designs-f-15-c-d-e-i-eagle-for-msfs/

AMD Ryzen-7, 4800H, 4th Gen Radeon Graphics 2.90 - 32GB DDR4 - 512GB SSD Boot, 1TB HD, 1TB SSD - NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060 6GB - ASUS TUF Gaming A15 Dedicated Gaming Laptop - Windows 10 Home - 55" Samsung 1920 x 1080 - MSFS Settings on High and Many on Ultra, with no jitter or lag. HOTAS Control - Std Logitech X52.

What I would really like to see is the FS2020 version of Lotus Sim L39. That was my favorite aircraft in FSX. It was a great IFR trainer although I did get disoriented once due to the soviet style Attitude Indicator. Felt pretty real with the lag in thrust and kept you on your toes on landing. From memory it had no autopilot but the aircraft was easy to trim and very stable. Had all the emergency systems in place for extra training value.