Run Time Error R6025

beroun

Hi,

Getting the Run Time Error R6025 when approaching airports and it shuts down the FS. Quite annoying. Have seen many posts on this Error but all quite old, If anyone has any update on how to fix this error it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Screenshot (233).png

Edited by beroun

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

Thanks for the tip. Yes, the error seems to be AI related. I actually saved the flight before the error was happening and when setting the Air Traffic Density to zero it does not occur.

As suggested, have downloaded the AI Aircraft Editor but have difficulties to find the "remove all with errors" fix option there. Also have hundreds of AI aircraft which is proving difficult. Will be trying.

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

Thanks Col,

Great advise.

Removing my custom made traffic file clears this error. Tried to ID, which component of my traffic file is causing it (removing one by one) to no avail. Also tried my three year old traffic file, I have saved-no luck. Looks like it is probably one of the AI aircraft, which I often modify. Monumental task to ID which one, but will try.

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

I've had that error in the past, it was a long time ago so sorry but can't remember the cure or what caused it.

I'm not sure if it was something I edited in the FSim config, some say delete it and start FS again it will write a fresh one, trouble with that is you have to reset everything to how you want it or at least I do.

Col.

Hi Col,

It is apparently some AI aircraft flying in vicinity triggering this error. I flew the same sector in a different time and error was not there. I looked at my flight plans in TTools to see if I can pin-point what AI aircraft is causing this but it would be too much effort (got so many of them). So if it happens next time I will have the two criteria to look at and hopefully ID who the culprit is.

On FS9.cfg in Application Data/Roaming: I am saving file periodically since I did some fine-tuning there to avoid skips and do not want to loose it by getting a fresh one. So went back to the one I saved in January but can no longer reproduce the error, so perhaps it disappeared for ever.

Cheers,

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways