Exciting Reeve Airline Service That Can Get You Drolling

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting exciting regular scheduled Reeve airline service from PADL Dillingham Airport located two nautical miles west of the central business district of Dillingham in Alaska to PANC Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport located 5 miles southwest of downtown Anchorage.

Very excited passengers boarding Reeve Airline DC-4 featuring well polished/buffed masterpiece livery work painted and polished exclusively by repainter named Hartmut Hekmann who is the official repainter for Virtual Aircraft Restoration Facebook group owned and operated by Hartmut Hekmann and Tobias Krause.

ra2.jpg

Time for preflight inspection!! Check out super shiny and well polished engines!!

ra3.jpg

Checking right wing to be sure there is no ice or snow build up CHECK OUT reflection of clouds on metallic shiny wing!

ra4.jpg

Checking left wing for same reason WHOA I can see cloud reflection on the wing!

ra5.jpg

Checking right engines

ra6.jpg

Checking left engines Dont you love shine?

ra7.jpg

Checking wheels you will need lobster bib to catch your drooling from seeing shine on engines!

ra8.jpg

Checking wheels

ra9.jpg

Checking to be sure flaps are set properly

ra10flaps.jpg

Because of regulations not permitting more than 10 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of exciting trip.

Here is the hyperlink: https://calclassic.proboards.com/thread/10415/exciting-reeve-airline-service-drolling?page=1&scrollTo=85097

Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Aharon - Yes, you got a beauty there for sure! Hire some workers, some clean polishing towels and polish. Tell the crews this is how I want my aircraft to stay! I suppose a hangar would be pushing it, right?

You done good Aharon! The envy of all of us that love high polished aluminum!

Rick :cool::cool: