Which airplanes and perhaps a couple examples of missing airport codes you're using could be helpful.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Which airplanes and perhaps a couple examples of missing airport codes you're using could be helpful.

I'm flying in French Polynesia. There are many airports that start with NTG. Some I can enter, and some I can't. For instance, I can enter NTGR and NTGM,

but I can't enter NTGS and NTGE, even though the airports exist. I'm flying the Beech Baron and the 787. With the Beach Baron, when you turn the knob, it just skips over the letters you can't enter. With the 787 it says "not in database ".

Those missing airports have been reported to Zendesk in this thread: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/missing-airports-sent-to-zendesk/165814 You can also vote on the thread to get this fixed by Asobo asap.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Those missing airports have been reported to Zendesk in this thread: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/missing-airports-sent-to-zendesk/165814 You can also vote on the thread to get this fixed by Asobo asap.

Ok. Thanks for telling me. At least I know it's not something I'm doing wrong. Unfortunately, I can't vote because I've never been able to register on that site. Quite a few other people can't either.

I looked at the whole post, and I can't believe how many airports are missing. You would think there was a database somewhere that Asobo could use to get them all. Pretty weak. I noticed in French Polynesia that when I got to some locations where there were supposed to be airports, there were just trees. I'm using msfs2020vfr map to find them. How come they're on openstreetmap, but not msfs?

Edited by shb7

If the airport was built or significantly changed in the last 5 years, it may be missing since the dataset they used looks to be about 5 years old. They did finally get KPHG fixed, which is an airport I use a lot in Phillipsburg, Kansas. Phillipsburg is the hub for the Kyle Railroad, with a large repair shop facility, which serves the old Rock Island line across northern Kansas.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I don't think Asobo get their airport information from any map source, some time ago someone mentioned an MSFS airfield here in the UK which is actually an RAF radar/radio base without any runways.

There are so many missing/incorrect airfields around the MSFS world that I think they'll only be fixed when there's a World Update for that region.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64