FS2004 product key usage

ital

Not at all..

As you known FS2004 needs disc 4 in the drive to work, unless you use the patch..

I've 8 versions of FS2004 on my PC, all working perfectly.

8 versions???? May I please ask why? lol sorry to ask but I'm really curious :pilot:

And I meant product key as in the code you enter for installation, I thought there is a limit count to use it. Because in the past I have installed several times FS2004 on other machines and right now I might get a new pc with windows 10 and just to know if there is ever a limited count for that code when installing. I just hope there will be no issues with windows 10, many had trouble before and for now the solution was the alt-enter trick.

I'm using Windows 10.

Well, I have unique installs that are themed, and to keep the install size manageable, with aircraft & scenery pertinant to each install, & it prevents any scenery conflicts that could occur. I also have unique splash screens & gui per install.

So, I have the following installs: Golden Wings, Ford Tri-Motor Project, Alaska, Vintage (pre WWI), History (WWI era), Heritage (WWII era), Space (Carl Reddin's Space scenery, with Lost in Space scenery & a whole bunch of spacecraft), Then I have a FS2004SE install with aircraft & scenery that our local VA club uses & I also have a test install as well.

& I have a clean install on a portable drive that I just copy, paste & rename should I need extra installs, or if anything bombs out.

Over the years, I must have used that for over 40 installs on various PC's

So, they all work perfectly in Windows 10.. No issues.

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa

Many many thanks for the replies gentlemen, you saved my flight sim. Yes the new flight sim is indeed amazing but I spent years organizing and setting up AI traffic and environment stuffs, I didn't want them to go down that easy.