Thread: Article: MSFS 2020 July 8th, 2021 Development Update

Blog Entries

Default Article: MSFS 2020 July 8th, 2021 Development Update

How about fixing your broken AI traffic as well!

how about fixing the a i pilot as well

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnJohn View Post
    How about fixing your broken AI traffic as well!
    How about noticing that this is a DEV update? Your comment is completely inappropriate for a DEV update.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanmo View Post
    How about noticing that this is a DEV update? Your comment is completely inappropriate for a DEV update.
    How about telling the same to the other member instead of just attacking me Mr. Wannebe Moderator? How can they move onto fixing other things if other things are broken in the first place? So maybe its not so out of line - think about that for a moment. Because how can developers develop traffic and parking if that part of the main game is broken? Didn't see that aspect, did you? Figures.

Default AI and Parking

What will happen if you reduce your AI to 20% instead of 99%? You MIGHT get that parking you want? Use my head (hehe).
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D. FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

No Chuckie. Still won’t work totally broken planes show up with use As traffic turned off in b the appropriate spot in their CFG file. Whole thread on that in the MSFS FORUM.. Do you own MSFS?