New plane announcement! Coming soon to a PC near you...

On behalf of a diligent and single developer, I present to you...

The HondaJet! For more info, go here to the official forum post about it, includes screenshots and more info!

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/upcoming-hondajet-for-msfs/418226

sm hondajetred.jpg

I don't know about you, but I'm plenty excited about this little beauty. A little background on this guy who developed it:

He originally worked on it as a project and implemented it into Prepar3D and then found out about MSFS and decided to rebuild it from the ground up for the new sim. All told, he's spent a couple of years on this.

He estimates roughly a month to go before completion. Most likely freeware, but payware-level quality! If it performs like it looks, I'll donate a nice sum to this guy!

Ryzen 5 5600x / NVIDIA 3060 Ti Founder's Edition / ASRock B450M Steel Legend Motherboard / 2TB Inland Premium TLC NVMe SSD / 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM / Monitor: Monoprice Zero-G 35" UWQHD (3440x1440 Ultrawide)

There’s a couple, like the freeware Edgley Optica (NOT from Orbx) or GotGravel’s Vertigo.

Remains to be seen how the HondaJet will be, but after some chatting and seeing his previews, I have high hopes this will be study-level quality.

Ryzen 5 5600x / NVIDIA 3060 Ti Founder's Edition / ASRock B450M Steel Legend Motherboard / 2TB Inland Premium TLC NVMe SSD / 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM / Monitor: Monoprice Zero-G 35" UWQHD (3440x1440 Ultrawide)